- Brenden Morrow being better than he was last year, according to Jen;
- Mike Modano being tackle-hugged by a little girl;
- Mike Modano beating up an enormous prairie dog mascot named “Deuce”;
- Michael Irvin showboating like no one’s business;
- Jason Terry hitting a home run (yeah, shocking, I know);
- Mark Cuban easily being the worst baseball player I’ve ever seen;
- Dudes in baseball pants.
Either way, it was fun times. Jen over at The Shootout has pictures up and I have to say, even with sweltering heat and a little bit of rain, it was really nice to see everyone out there supporting a good cause.
And I nabbed some Russian merchandise from the shelves of the Star Center’s fan shop before Russian could summarily erase it. Take that, Russian!